Tuesday 7 January 2014

UNDER THE ANOINTING


So raw, so real,
The dead must feel,
Such euphoria, this ambience,
Beyond the scope of the sense,
To the sight not visible,
Its products yet tangible,

Feeling so high,
Everything appears small and tiny,
Without wings I feel I can fly,
Immune to the physical tyranny,   

A realm of such heave,
No currency has ever conceive,
Electricity’s swallowed up by its confluence,
Seldom have I observed such a pure occurrence,
So high, so deep, so far, so gone,
The end, the breadth, the length, I see none,

Down I dive,
Up so high,
The count of five,
My flesh can’t sigh,               
High in the Spirit,
Lowered the flesh 6 feet,

Drenched by its outpouring,
Mesmerized by its depth,
Intoxicated by this flowing spring,
My consciousness drenched unkempt, 

I reside on mountains,
Engaged in warfare,
Exhausted my flesh drains,
Won’t cast my care,

These seems gibberish,
Stupor to the carnal,
See them as prophecies,
Their fulfillments are eternal,
Thus the Lord hath said against the forces of hell,
Thus shall it come to pass whether I forth-tell or foretell, 

 I sink, I drown,
Into His crown and His gown,
Yet a clown, but they frown,
Their strong man’s house I plunder,
They wonder, they are under,
They ponder, their ploys asunder,

Further! I go yonder,
Into the realm most pure,
Out of the world I was lure,
The more I glimpse,
The more its limbs,

Such ecstasy, sure to be an addiction,
Send this gesture to the smokers and drunkards,
Speak not with dictions but in action,
As a gesture they might yet see façades,

Spread this truth in their hearts,
To some it is nostalgia,
To others a feeling of de javu,
To some it’s trivia,
To others it’s still of no clue,

I’m not locked up in here,
I know the benchmark,
I’ve yielded myself unto no care,
Aside here it’s always dark,

Man is a Spirit,
So I am fulfilling my destiny,
Take a moment to visit,
You’ll make here your colony.     

WRITTEN BY: Nameless Calvary

No comments:

Post a Comment