Saturday 22 February 2014

Eternally Bound- Nameless Calvary


There is a fountain,
An oasis of ceaseless spring,

There is a river,
A current with a constant flow,

Beyond this sensual realm,
More into the realm of faith,

The chain ain't the fall,
The slavery is all we recall,

Now free, not to be bounded to vain,
Freedom's thrill, all to be bounded again,

Eternity is at work in me,
Time may be at work in thee,

Not looking within the circumference of dusts,
This illusions laid bare before our lusts,

We nail to the cross our woes,
Set free as blood gushes from His toes,

Not earthly sound, not a realm as round,
A realm and not a location of its ground,

Prisons as homes,
The current of His Presence in in Ohms,

Set me free,
The Godhead are three,
Now I am free,

To be forever lost,
Paying this price in whatever cost,
A realm where we don't return to dust,
A den where the Lions prey on their lust,

I'm faraway, into the realm un-ageing,
I'm a spirit, a stranger for my flesh,
This outlines needs shading,
Edenic colors are always fresh,

Eternally I'm Bound,
Not by the depth I owed sin,
The price Messiah paid couldn't have drowned,
But the gift that's now seen.

I'm Eternally Bound.
 
Written By:
Nameless. Calvary

No comments:

Post a Comment