Sunday 31 August 2014

TODAY I FELL- Nameless Calvary



T O D A Y- I fell,
Not like a Mango tree,
Not even the count of one to three.

T O D A Y- I fell,
Not in love with Jesus,
But into a depth of sin.

TEMPTATION came
With an atmosphere spiced the easiest,
With a sickle at hand,
Intending to pluck me,
Conspired with the availability of an object of time,
Using my lustful desire upon me
Thus, wanting to take me away.

My lust, the weapon,
My Crown, the aim,
Separating me from my Father and my God.
The deceiver, the cunning serpent,
awaiting my fall,

I am my catalyst,
I made it easier,
I came on board,
Drawn away by my lust,
To a place all alone,
Tossed my glory into outer darkness,
Dimming the light of my tender soul,

As a fool that was lured,
I craved for filth,
My father wouldn't let me,
Yet he graced me with freedom,
Not limiting my thoughts.

The act of today,
The scene,
A normal-narrow path,
To a throne of immorality,
My blindness in sight and feelings,
Couldn't see the pit,
Wouldn't feel the heat,
Only saw the hay laid across,
How naive I was,
My thoughts defending darkness,

From the distance,
The fire was cold,
The colour was blue,
The smoke were as sprayed powders,

But now, the closer i got,
It's appearance hanged,
I saw and felt the absence of deception,
I saw my fall,
Like a dream that dreamt true,
From a cliff of no clue,

Now, the aftermath
My nemesis,
The referee that blows by the rules,
Obviously a red Karma card,

Strayed consciences,
Perfumed with feelings of guilt,
My innocent intention,
My humble heart,
I broke my heart,
I wounded my soul,

Chaos without and within,
Now I have fallen,
Hidden in forbidden corners,
He stood- darkness was his robe,
From Calvary I fell,
Was it that the nails weren't firm enough?
Is the 'Blood Fountain' clotted?

Here I am,
For whatsoever predator lie in wait,
A junction I've never been to,
An island I never journeyed before,
An isle of sin,
A summary of my shame without the Blood,
Woe unto the flesh that gave in
and unto the nails that relief me,
Woe unto me for I fell,
and short of Grace so I helplessly drowned,

Nevertheless,
Here I am before your Throne of Grace,
With another tale of my prodigal life,
At your feet O' Lord I lay me down,
Seeking Mercy and finding Grace.

Into your hands I commit my Spirit, Soul and Body,
As I come in the volume of the Book written of me,
I withhold nothing from you,
I give my self away to you,
Unto a realm of Galatians 2:20,

The reason I fell,
The season I lusted after what desired my hurt,
The reason I became stronger in Grace,
The season I started manifesting Wisdom,
Today I fell,
Today I arose again,
With a sincere yearning to reach your heart,
With an urgent need to bring you to Calvary.

Written by:
Nameless Calvary

No comments:

Post a Comment